Why We Like The Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Jacket
From snowy treks to downtown commutes, the Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Jacket takes our midlayer game up a notch. The plush fibers turn up the heat and feel cozy against our skin, while the flat seam construction reduces bulk and prevents chafing for carefree movement.
- Ultra-cozy fleece pullover with versatile everyday style
- Recycled material provides lightweight, eco-friendly warmth
- Low-impact dye reduces water and energy consumption
- Raglan sleeves increase mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Abrasion resistant hem and cuffs hold their shape over time
- 1/4-length zip provides easy on-off and venting options
- Item #PAT02Y4
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.8oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 157 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.