Nano Puff Insulated Jacket
The Patagonia Nano Puff Insulated Jacket offers warmth without weight so you can trek into the alpine with a lighter pack. Its Primaloft Gold Eco insulation adds the touch of warmth needed for active endeavors in cold places, and it's compressible so the jacket stows inside its own pocket for compact convenience on your harness or in your pack. Patagonia also treated the jacket's tough, recycled ripstop shell to shed snowflakes and raindrops.
- Ultralight, packable puffy for climbing and skiing in the alpine
- Highly compressible, water-repellent Primaloft Gold Eco insulation
- Recycled ripstop shell with water-resistant coating
- Adjustable drawcord at hem stays secure under harnesses
- Jacket stuffs in its own zippered internal pocket
- Patagonia's commitment to the environment is evident in its eco-conscious designs
- Item #PAT01I3
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- 60g Primaloft Gold Eco
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.25in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Baffle Construction
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- alpine, skiing, climbing
4.5 based on 215 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.