Why We Like The Patagonia Nano Puff Vest
A toasty classic, the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest is one of our favorite ultralight core insulators for alpine missions. Whether we're climbing a new route or skiing a remote couloir, the lightweight insulation adds warmth, not bulk, keeping us cozy and mobile, even in wet places.
- Light, packable vest for active pursuits in cold climates
- Compressible synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Recycled ripstop provides lightweight durability
- Water-repellent finish sheds drizzles and flurries
- Adjustable drawcord hem stays secure beneath our harness
- Stuffs easily inside its zippered internal pocket
- Item #PAT01I4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop, PFC-free DWR finish
- 60g Primaloft Gold Eco (100% P.U.R.E. post-consumer recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- alpine, skiing, climbing
4.5 based on 90 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.