Capilene Midweight Crew Top
Whether you're facing the first pitch of a long climb early in the morning or you're heading to the resort for a chilly bluebird day, pull on the Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew Top for wicking warmth and comfort. Crafted with a smooth face and diamond-grid lining, this baselayer strikes the sweet spot between weight, breathability, and wicking power. Its smooth face makes layering easy, while the brushed grid pattern on the back traps warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day. Patagonia finished this top with a HeiQ Fresh Tech treatment to reduce odors, and with flatlock seams and underarm gussets to minimize chafing when you're on the move.
- Versatile baselayer for active pursuits in moderate to cold weather
- Diamond-grid lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility on the wall
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing so discomfort won't send you home
- HeiQ treatment offers odor control to ensure longevity
- Elastic thumb loops for added coverage and easy layering
- Item #PAT02XE
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [x-large] 31in
- elastic loops
- HeiQ Fresh Tech
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 42 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.