Why We Like The Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottom
From leisure snowshoe treks to summit chasing missions, the Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottom helps regulate our temp to keep us feeling just right on the mountain. The material's diamond grid pattern helps trap in warmth air and wick away moisture, ensuring we don't get too hot or too cold, while the flatlock seams minimize friction, so chafe doesn't slow us down.
- Midweight baselayer with ideal warmth for active winter pursuits
- Recycled polyester for eco-friendly moisture management
- Smooth fabric face slides easily under layers
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Anti-odor tech keeps you feeling fresh
- Functional fly for backcountry convenience
- Item #PAT02XF
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation Weight
- HeiQ Pure
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 20, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Trying on the bottoms out of the box I was very pleased with the fit, comfort, and breathability in the fabric. Much better than previous base layers. Would highly recommend.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com