Why We Like The Refuge Pant
While everyone else is cowering inside, we confidently head out in the land of blowing snow. The Marmot Refuge Pant boasts a waterproof membrane, fully sealed seams, and plenty of features to keep you lapping up those free refills.
- Shred-ready ski and snowboard pants that can handle bad weather
- Membrain construction wicks moisture and resists saturation
- Seam taped construction further prevents water from sneaking in
- Large leg vents dump excess heat on the skin track or boot pack
- Adjustable waist with snap fly provides a secure and reliable fit
- Lower hem zippers allow for a comfortable fit with larger boots
- Gripper elastic-equipped gaiters keep powder out of your pants
- A multitude of pockets keep you prepared and organized on hill
- Item #MARZ9DA
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon oxford
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- zippered thigh
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.