Why We Like The Refuge Jacket
We fight off precipitation and enjoy the fresh snow on hill in the Marmot Refuge Jacket. This ski and snowboard jacket comes equipped with a Marmot Membrain 2-layer outer shell with fully taped seams that keeps wet snow off our layers, while simultaneously wicking moisture off our body to keep us dry and comfortable.
- Find refuge on the hill with this ski and snowboard jacket
- Membrain 2-layer laminate keeps water out and wicks perspiration
- Fully sealed seams help prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Underarm zippered vents dump excess heat while on the skin track
- Attached hood with adjustable cinch shields you from the wind
- Articulated elbows allow a full range of motion to keep you moving
- Hook and loop cuffs combine with a powder skirt to keep snow out
- A plethora of ski specific pockets keep you organized
- Item #MARZ9D9
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.