NanoWave 45 Sleeping Bag: 45 Degree Synthetic
When you're bicycle-touring cross-country, paddling for a week in the Boundary Waters, or backpacking Isle Royale, space and weight are at a premium. Bring along the Marmot NanoWave 45 Sleeping Bag: 45 Degree Synthetic, and stay comfy at night without contributing to any back-crushing weight during your daytime travels. This lightweight yet durable bag uses high-loft Spirafil synthetic insulation to keep you warm on chilly, humid summer nights.
Even though the NanoWave 45 weighs in at under two pounds, it is packed with features of convenience and functionality. Marmot created this easily-packable bag with an impressive attention to detail. Blanket construction, a snagless draft tube, two-way zipper sliders, and a zipper garage all contribute to comfort and convenience. Expertly designed features like "feely" drawcords and hang loops prove that Marmot's designers have been out there and know what features adventurers like you want.
- Space-saving sleeping bag for lengthy trips through the backcountry
- Spirafill insulation provides comfortable warmth in humid climates
- Full-length zipper extends past the toe box to create a blanket
- Snagless draft tube prevents chilly temperatures from sneaking in
- Hang loops add convenience when washing bag after your adventures
- Compression stuff sack conveniently stores bag in pack or in closet