NanoWave 25 Sleeping Bag: 25 Degree Synthetic
When weight and space are at a premium on alpine missions or kayak tours, bring along the Marmot NanoWave 25 Sleeping Bag: 25 Degree Synthetic to get a good night's sleep throughout your travels. Lightweight and durable, the NanoWave 25 doesn't take up much space or weight in your pack so you can easily bring it along on any of your cool to cold weather missions. Spirafil high loft insulation keeps you comfortable as you sleep even if it happens to get wet from ground moisture and the draft tube blocks cool breezes from sneaking through the full-length, two-way zipper. Unzip the bag all the way to create a blanket for more versatile use and at the end of your adventure, wash the bag and hang it up to dry with the two hang loops so it is ready for your next trip out in the backcountry.
- Packable sleeping bag for cool weather trips into the backcountry
- Spirafil insulation keeps you warm even if it happens to get wet
- Full-length zipper extends pas the toe box for higher versatility
- Snagless draft tube keeps the cold breezes from sneaking through
- Hang loops add convenience for airing out or drying after use
- Compression stuff sack packs the bag down small for easy carrying
- Q & A
25 degree rating seems generous
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This an alright sleeping bag, I ended up sleeping in my car with this bag for 5 days. There were times the temperature was around 30-32 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Using this bag alone wasn't really doing the job, and I ended up using my quilt on top of this. The tag on the inside does say the 25 degree range is more along the lines of life saving territory. I was hoping for a warmer bag. I'd say this bag would be awesome during spring/summer. On the plus side it does pack down fairly small, and is lightweight.