Why We Built The Tahoe Sun Crew
We built the Tahoe Sun Crew to take us from raging rivers to epic mountain climbs without ever skipping a beat. The familiar fit and soft synthetic fibers sit comfortably atop our skin while drying fast and actively keeping us cool under the bright summer sun. And speaking of sun, the Tahoe Sun Crew features a UPF 50+ rating to make sure those scorching rays don't tarnish a good day.
- Lightweight crew top tuned for watery adventures
- Stretchy fabric moves with you when casting or paddling
- UPF 50+ rating means we don't need as much sunscreen
- Zippered seam pocket securely stows your keys
- Item #BCCZ2IE
- 74% polyester, 14% cationic polyester, 12% spandex
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25.5in
- 1 zippered seam
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- paddling, fly fishing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.