Why We Like The Navaeh Short + Essential Liner
The Women's ZOIC Navaeh Bike Shorts were built with one thing in mind—getting you out on the trail longer, farther, and fully comfortable.
The most important feature of the Navaeh Short is its chamois liner. The chamois, called the ZOIC Comfort, is a high-quality, multi-level, stretch chamois, and it cushions impacts and reduces vibrations in the saddle. While you may not even really feel these vibrations, your muscles do, and all that shock and vibration causes fatigue. The liner is also fully removable, so you can ditch it when you just need a casual walkshort. You can even wear the liner with other shorts to transform them from casual shorts to riding shorts.
The Navaeh Short's list of features doesn't end with its removable chamois liner, though—not even close. The whole body of the Navaeh is made with a stretch material that won't bind or limit your range of motion. The fabric also pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. A Fusion Gusset inseam further increases the short's range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups. The Navaeh also comes with plenty of pockets—two front and two thigh—so you have plenty of room for your essentials. There's even a dedicated media pocket for your phone or MP3 player so you can enjoy your own soundtrack on the trail.
- Lightweight baggies for long-distant trail rides
- Breathable stretch fabric provides performance comfort
- Removable liner and chamois offer all-day support
- Generous length provides coverage over knee-pads
- Smooth finish flatlock seams prevent chafing and hot spots
- Adjustable waist offers versatile fit and function
- Item #ZOI00A7
- Responsible Collection
- [shell] 86% recycled polyester, 14% spandex, [liner] 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Removable Liner
- IPL Essential Liner
- ZOIC Comfort
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear, 2 zippered cargo
- adjustable, snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty