See winter differently.
Instead of relying on flashy colors and outlandish designs, Zeal opted for function and clean, low-key styling when creating the Slate Polarized Goggle. Its wide, optically-correct lens helps you view the entire slope accurately, and venting and Everclear anti-fog protection keep things crystal clear. The lens is also polarized to eliminate blinding glare from hindering your vision, so you can spot your line perfectly.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Simple styling meets advanced function in this goggle
- Cylindrical lens for peripheral clarity and precise optics
- Polarized to eliminate glare off the snow
- Permashield hardcoat protects lens from scratches
- Everclear anti-fog coating keeps lens clear
- Over-The-Glass fit allows wearing bifocals underneath
- Helmet-compatible for peace of mind
- Adjustable strap and triple-layer face foam for comfy fit
- Q & A
SLATE Goggle by ZEAL Optics
SLATE proves that you don't need neon colors to stand out. Subtle earth tones define this style, creating a feel that does more with less. Sharp lines within the frame and lens define it. The unique shape allows for maximum peripheral clarity while a redesigned nose bridge enhances comfort and fit.