- Detail Images
Make it an ultralight ascent.
You want your load to be as light as possible when it comes to steep alpine approaches, which makes Yeti International Passion Three Sleeping Bag an excellent addition to your summer backpacking quiver. Its Crystal Down insulation stays warm in summer's brisk nights, and its 800-fill rating strikes a stunning balance between high loft and low weight.
In fact, the entire bag barely weighs over a pound, and most of that consists of light and lofty down insulation. The Next to Nothing shell's nylon strands weigh a fraction of human hair, and Yeti treated the shell to shed moisture to keep you comfortably dry. There's a full-length zipper that lets you open the bag completely when it's warmer than you thought, and the hood cinches down when it's colder than you thought.
- Ultralight sleeping back for alpine backpacking trips
- 45F temperature rating suitable for summer weather
- 800-fill Crystal Down insulation boasts low weight and high loft
- Next to Nothing nylon shell with water-resistant coating
- Full-length zipper and adjustable hood customize coverage