- Detail Images
Shelter from the storm.
The Fusion Dry 1300+ Sleeping Bag is Yeti's full-blown expedition bag for extreme conditions in high altitudes. Its Crystal Down Dry insulation keeps you warm in subzero temperatures, and it retains its lofty warmth when moisture builds up in tents. A 700-fill rating means the down has a tremendous warmth-to-weight ratio that keeps you warm each night without weighing you down too much on the approach or descent.
Yeti treated the Fusion's shell with water-resistance to shed moisture and keep you comfortably dry while snow builds up outside your tent. The adjustable hood and draft collar let you batten down the hatches when you feel frigid temperatures, and the triple-layered footbox makes sure your toes aren't numb (or worse) when you wake up in the morning.
- Expedition-worthy sleeping bag for extreme conditions
- -2F temperature rating keeps you warm in subzero temperatures
- Crystal Down Dry insulation retains warmth in moist conditions
- Water-resistant shell sheds moisture to keep you comfortably dry
- Iso collar and triple-layered footbox assure warm coverage