Seeking out everything from jump lines to secret stashes without emptying your season pass funds, the Yes Basic Snowboard delivers a poppy feel, reliable edge hold, and smooth flex at an affordable price. Don't just take our word for it—the Basic has earned its reputation as one of the best values on the market for the up-and-coming rider dabbling everywhere from terrain parks to high-speed cruisers and fresh tree runs.
Camber underfoot offers responsive handling and a poppy feel, while rocker at the tips adds forgiveness and enhances float in fresh snow. Underbite edges are pulled-in along the binding zones, rather than bumped out like much of the competition. This redistributes edge pressure where it's essential for turning (such as tip and tail contacts, center between bindings) for a board that grips well when you're carving, even in less-than-ideal conditions like hardpack and chop.
- Freestyle board with versatile fun at a value
- Camber underfoot for locking into carves and powerful snap
- Rocker at tips for a playful attitude and enhanced float in powder
- True twin shape keeps you balanced for honing your freestyle skills
- Medium flex pattern inspires confidence for peak-to-park shredding
- Poplar wood core for a smooth, consistent flex and proven durability
- Biax glass keeps it torsionally forgiving for easy turn initiation
- UnderBite edges redistribute pressure for better grip and control
2018 Yes Basic
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board was a major step up for me and I don't regret it one bit. It rides like a dream and makes riding so much more enjoyable that I can finally let loose and have confidence in my board. From just cruising to riding moguls this board does it all.