420 Powderhull Snowboard
Yes. built upon the revolutionary pow-slaying foundation of the original 420 board to create the 420 Powderhull Snowboard, which is a more versatile ride that still has the effortless float and nimble feel that made the original a hit. This version is a little longer and narrower than the original to make it more responsive and grippy on hardpack. But don't worry, this thing still stays on top of the deepest snow thanks to the innovative Powderhull shape.
Powderhull is a concave base shape at the tip and tail that displaces more to create lift, keeping you afloat in deep, fluffy pow with ease. The shortened length is offset by a wider waist, and when combined with the setback stance and huge rockered nose, creates a board that's damn near unsinkable. A mid-stiff flex and a lively Weightless core deliver the pop and drive needed to power through heavy snow and remain stable on steeps. It also offers enough edge hold and response to carve groomers after the pow gets all tracked up at the end of the day. So is it the greatest pow board ever created? Guess you'll just have to try one and find out for yourself.
- Groundbreaking board built for slaying the deepest pow
- Wide and short shape offers the surface area of longer board
- Flat with rockered tips helps float through deep pow
- Mid-stiff flex offers powerful and responsive feel
- Tapered shape helps nose stay on top of snow
- Weightless core shaves weight without sacrificing strength
- PH Sintered True base provides an aggressively fast feel