Mix your love for classic camber feel with beneficial modern technologies to create a powerful and versatile board known as the Yes Ghost Snowboard. This true twin board is built around a solid Modern camber profile that provides excellent energy transfer to your edges and exceptional pop when jibbing. To enhance that powerful feel the Ghost is equipped with Mid-bite technology that narrows the board between the inserts for a standard skinny board feel on turns, but does not sacrifice the stability provided by wider tips and tails in modern boards.
In order to handle the hard charging that this board encourages it is equipped with a durable and lightweight wood core, triax fiberglass layers for excellent torsional rigidity, and a fast sintered base. This combination will allow you to edge, pop, and jib your way through storm days and bluebird days alike without worrying about the performance of your board.
- Modern take on a cambered board for all-mountain performance
- Medium-stiff flex is extremely stable for high speed maneuvers
- Modern Camber profile provides exceptional pop and edge control
- True Twin shape is versatile and will never hold you back
- Mixed wood core blends weight savings, durability, and pop
- Directional volume gives the true twin shape additional float
- Midbite creates a narrower waist for more maneuverability
- Sintered base is extremely fast for long lasting performance
Flex beyond Flex
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am in love with this board!!!! the flex is unreal with this deck! butters like no tomorrow. you can feel the deck wrapping around the rails as you hit them. I am mostly happy about the true twin. It allows riding switch extremely easy.