Experience unbelievable float, control, and jib potential with the Yes 20/20 Snowboard. This freestyle minded powder board features a true-twin shape with a directional feel in pow thanks to 3D Powder Hull technology. To achieve this performance the 3D Hull technology uses two distinct rocker lines to create identical concave sections in the tip and tail. Though these concave sections are the same they act completely differently, the one in the tip traps air under the board to allow you to float in pow while the one in the tail disperses snow causing it to drop lower and feel like a directional board. This combination allows you to float confidently no matter which way you are riding in deep snow.
In addition to the 3D powder hull technology the 20/20 features a Weightless core, powder hull profile, and sintered base. The Weightless core blends poppy poplar strips with super lightweight paulownia for a reliable and consistent flex that is light as a feather. Bending that core into an entirely rockered Powder Hull profile further boosts float in pow and maneuverability in the trees while a sintered base keeps you sliding at high speeds all the way back to the lift.
- A board for deep snow riders who like taking their tricks to the pow
- Powder Hull profile floats over deep untouched powder with ease
- Medium-stiff flex is stable for big hits and long straight lines
- Weightless core mixes responsiveness, weight savings, and durability
- True twin shape encourages big tricks in fresh snow and natural hits
- 3D Powder Hull, concave base sections used for float on pow landings
- Triax fiberglass ensures torsional rigidity despite wide waist
- Sintered base is extremely fast for day in day out performance