Comfort that doesn't quit.
Fight through the winds and chilly waters to ride epic waves with the help of the XCEL Hawaii Men's 3/2 Infiniti Back-Zip Wetsuit. Featuring Thermo Dry Celiant technology, XCEL's warmest lining, this suit recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warm—without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on breezy days, making this an excellent suit for storm surfing.
Incredibly flexible, the Japanese Limestone Nanoprene is lighter, softer, and warmer so you're able to stay wet without restricting movement. A new one-piece shoulder design eliminates seams for better mobility when paddling. It's also equipped with FusionX Tape to provide durability and limit water entry, yet it doesn't sacrifice stretch. NexSkin gaskets utilize a thin band of liquid neoprene to further reduce flushing, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for an extended life. Quick Dry lining in the lower body allows the suit to dry rapidly to ensure your suit is dry the next morning after a long day of surfing.
- Wetsuit delivers stetch and comfort in cool water temperatures
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining traps and recycles body heat
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene delivers warmth and flexibility
- Offset back-zip entry relieves pressure on spine
- One-piece shoulders enhance paddling range of motion
- Overlapping neck panels make entry and exit easier
- Thermo Lite lining at lower body speeds up dry time
- FusionX Tape reduces water entry without sacrificing stretch