Bringing the tropics to you.
Even if you can't afford to leave the cold waves of Long Sands Beach behind for Hawaii, the XCEL Hawaii Men's Drylock 3/2mm TDC Full Wetsuit offers the illusion of warmer waters. Lightweight Japanese nanoprene is thicker at the chest for extra warmth, and lined with this year's Celliant Black, which uses mineral-enhanced smartfibers to trap body heat to keep you warm during long sessions on overcast days.
With a GlideSkin collar, DryLock seals at the wrists, and NexSkin ankle seals, this suit will make it so you don't have to worry about losing that warm boundary layer due to flushing or cold water surging inside the suit, and the waterproof chest zipper provides a secure fit as it's locking out the chilly waves. The engineered fit system feels like a second skin, while the lightweight stretch construction is durable and flexible enough to withstand wear from all-day surf sessions. A new sleeve design in this year's model improves your range of motion, and back knee flex grooves promote natural movement, having you feel like a fish in water in no time.
- Full body wetsuit for cool days and hard surf sessions
- Nanoprene offers soft, lightweight warmth and stretch performance
- Power seams provide a skin-like feel and flush protection
- New Celliant Black liner reduces weight and locks in body heat
- Seals at the collar, wrists, and ankles protect your boundary layer
- Back knee flex grooves prevent bunching and discomfort
- Chest zipper offers simple entry and a secure, waterproof fit
- XCEL's wetsuits are designed to handle Hawaii's challenging breaks