Along with fantastic swells, winter storms bring cold currents up from the depths, so stay warm while you rip the tasty January waves with the XCEL Hawaii Women's Axis 4/3 Full Back-Zip Wetsuit. This flexible, reasonably-priced wetsuit keeps you comfortable in cold water without making you feel restricted or draining your bank account.
UltraStretch neoprene allows you to move freely so you don't feel restricted when you're getting low in the barrel, and a Texture Skin chest panel prevents chilly gusts from sapping all your core warmth. Durable GBS seams are backed with Thermo Dry seam tape and S-Seal outer seam technology to keep cold water from rushing in when you duck dive. The back-zip closure makes entry and exit easy, and it's slightly offset so it won't create painful pressure points along your spine.
- A light, flexible fullsuit for cold water surfing
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- S-Seal outer seam composite construction improves waterproofing
- Offset back-zip entry takes pressure off spine and improves mobility
- UltraStretch neoprene offers excellent warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Hydrophobic lining at torso dries quickly
- Duraflex knee panels protect suit from wear