Peace, love, and warmth.
Woolrich took a recent journey back to the days of paisley button-downs and flare jeans and brought the Women's Wool Face Patrol Down Parka back with it to the present. As the warmest coat in the Woolrich collection, the Wool Face Patrol comes with 650-fill down insulation shielded by a tough, water-resistant nylon exterior to ward off bone-chilling temps.
Grab this jacket on days when the wind is howling, and it'll see you in and out of the shops or through your commute without a chill. Removable coyote fur and a merino wool lining adorn the roomy hood, sealing out cold drafts with a soft, plush barrier and adding a hearty dose of '70s swagger to the jacket. A relaxed fit layers easily over your chunky knits and wool flannels, and a wealth of exterior pockets stash your rose-tinted glasses and smartphone.
- A '70s inspired jacket ready for the coldest winter days
- Relaxed fit layers easily over sweaters and flannels
- Water-resistant nylon exterior protects against the elements
- Plush 650-fill down insulates against a chill in the air
- Hood with merino lining and coyote fur adds luxurious warmth
- Multiple pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Q & A
Great parka for an arctic trip
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I spent so much time researching parkas for an upcoming arctic trip, and decided on this one. It was either this or a Canada Goose. The wool and 650 fill down sold me, paired with a stylish throwback to the 70's. The parka is rich when it's in your hands and feels great on. The hood is huge and a good size to keep you warm. Overall I'm so pleased and highly recommend this parka!