Your wardrobe's new workhorse.
With a rich history in wool, it's no surprise that Woolrich knows their way around making sweaters that are remarkably comfortable. Slide on the Woolrich Granite Springs II Half-Zip sweater to find out what we're talking about, and you'll never want to take it off again. Happy to take you from your leather armchair next to a fire to late nights next to the lake, the Granite Springs II offers you the soft feel of wool against your skin with the added durability from nylon threads that withstand years of wear so you can count it to hold the position of long-lasting workhorse in your wardrobe. The mock-neck features a lining of microfleece to feel soft and comfortable against your neck, and 1/4-zip lets heat escape when you need ventilation.
- A staple for chilly fall mornings and evenings by the lake
- Lambswool provides warmth with a soft feel
- Microfleece lined neck offers a cozy and brushed touch
- Fits generously for maximum comfort
- Pairs well with leather arm chairs and scotch