Get some distance on your cast.
When you're casting in challenging conditions, you need to minimize the number of false casts you do to reduce the risk of catching your fly. The Wetfly Nitrocarbon Rod provides the power and accuracy you need to do so, with a remarkably fast-action taper. The Nitrocarbon has a full-wells handle and a fighting butt (both made from cork), so you have the leverage to fight when you set the hook. This rod is saltwater-ready, thanks to its aluminum reel seat and Pacbay minima stripping guides that can hold up to the abuse. Its graphite construction is lightweight and strong, and it separates into four pieces to travel in the included, segmented tube to keep it safe while you go from river to ocean and back again.
- Fly rod for freshwater or saltwater fishing
- Fast action provides power and distance
- Graphite is lightweight and durable
- Aluminum reel seat is saltwater-safe
- Cork handle with fighting butt for leverage
- 4-piece construction for easy travel
- Segmented tube keeps rod pieces safe