Ridgeline X Vernan Kee Splitboard - 2023
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Split Snowboards in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Weston Ridgeline X Vernan Kee Splitboard
For backcountry days filled with open bowls, sending cliffs, and slashing pow, we make sure to bring along the Weston Ridgeline X Vernan Kee Splitboard. This version of the Ridgeline still boasts a tapered directional shape and camber-dominant Freeride profile, but reels things in with a friendlier flex and just 20mm of setback for playful versatility and locked-in edgehold.
An ideal blend of poplar, paulownia, and bamboo comprise the wood core for low weight, snappy response, and smooth dampening that's more forgiving on both the ascent and downhill. Triax laminates and carbon stringers turbo-charge the pop and power we need to handle big-mountain terrain, and the Durasurf Sintered base maintains top-tier speed through slow snow and flat spots.
- Versatile splitboard balancing freeride and all-mountain prowess
- Freeride Camber profile is responsive, snappy, and stable at speed
- Directional tapered shape surfs like a dream in deep powder
- Mid-stiff flex maintains powerful pop and easy floatability
- Lightweight wood core levitates up the skin track with ease
- Carbon stringers and triax laminate ensure lightning-fast response
- Durable sintered base is ultra-fast and easy to repair
- Karakoram UltraClips 2.0 help you get started right out of the box
- Item #WST1WVR