Find your zen with the Dihedral blade shape of Werner's Zen 95 Stand-Up Paddle - Straight Shaft. Built with a small ridge down the center of the blade, the dihedral design allows the water to split evenly across the blade to give you smooth and stable tracking for peaceful paddling. And with the long and slender blade shape, this paddle is gentle on your body with its soft catch while the robust 95 square-inch blade area moves notable amounts of water in your strokes. The lightweight carbon shaft helps maintain energy levels for longer tours, and the impact and abrasion-resistant fiberglass blade holds durable against shallow and rocky lakes and rivers.
- Versatile paddle for stand-up paddleboard enthusiasts
- Lightweight carbon shaft combines comfortable flex and strength
- Impact and abrasion-resistant blade maintains durability
- Dihedral blade shape distributes even flow for smooth stokes
- Slender rectangular shape is gentle on the body to resist fatigue
- Full-width t-grip handle gives you a strong hold and blade control
- Tried-and-true performance beginning in 1965 in Sultan, Washington