Wear it anywhere.
So wearable, it’s in the name twice. The Wear Colour Women’s Wear Parka features waterproof protection in long, clean lines and a full-coverage droptail hem. Wear Coulour's DewTech laminate sheds snow and rain off the durable polyester fabric, while the taped seams, storm placket, and removable snow skirt seal out snow, powder, and slush when you accidentally tumble down the ski hill.
And while this parka comes equipped with several ski slope amenities, like the underarm vents for quickly cooling off when you’re bootpacking up to the summit, or the thumbhole cuffs to keep your sleeves in place when you’re layering up for freezing temperatures, the Wear offers a sleek style that has just as much steeze on the streets as it does on the hill. The large volume pockets and adjustable hood adds a stylish functionality for all winter lovers.
- A long-hemmed parka suited with as much style as functionality
- Slope-worthy waterproof fabric sheds snow and light rain
- Removable powder skirt can be changed with the conditions
- Adjustments at sleeve, hem, and hood seal out the cold
- Large volume zippered pockets add style and secure storage
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I bought this jacket in black to wear on Mt. Hood. So far the jacket has held up great in really wet conditions. I'm really impressed with the comfort, fit, and style. However the zippers are not very high quality and this jacket has only one internal pocket. I already broke a zipper on the outsize pocket after a few uses.