Getting jibby with it.
When asked which super power you'd prefer, invisibility or the gift of flight, you choose the latter every time. With 85mm of ski under your feet, and a lightweight poplar core, the Volkl Women's Transfer 85 Ski has the ability to take your farther, higher, faster—making your dreams a reality. Springy and resilient ash is added to the core beneath the bindings, so you'll have zero problem spinning a cork 540 off that booter you and your buddies built, while the symmetrical sidecut and twin tip construction is there for your switch landing. The full length sidewalls help absorb your impact when you come back down to earth, and support your acceleration out of one trick and into the next.
- Light and poppy ski offers deft maneuvering in the terrain park
- 85mm waist underfoot ideal for quick moves and nimble control
- Tip and tail rocker provides play while camber delivers a nice pop
- Ash offers a resilient spring to compliment the light poplar core
- Symmetrical sidecut gives versatile park and pipe performance