Taking laps in the park gets decidedly less fun once you get wet. Try riding in the Volcom Men’s Utilitarian Hooded Jacket, for a full day of nailing tricks in comfort. The two-layer, V-Science shell prevents snow from melting through the fabric, and the seams have been sealed to keep moisture out in the most likely areas of weakness. The V-Science Breathable Lining System helps eliminate clamminess while allowing the shell to slide easily over other layers, and the mesh-lined underarm vents let you adjust the amount of airflow based on the conditions. Details like cozy hand pockets lined with brushed tricot and a super suede chin guard protects your skin as the winter conditions make it sensitive.
- Shell jacket for snow sports
- V-Science shell prevents snow from melting through the fabric
- Sealed critical seams keep moisture out in likely weak places
- Adjustable stretch powder skirt keeps snow out
- 2-way cuff system adjusts around your thumb or wrist
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow you to dump heat
- Ticket ring works well with wickets