- Detail Images
Some gear is negligible, but if you're tearing up the mountain, one thing that you can't skip is a solid pair of socks. That's why the next time you go shopping for your winter kit, you should probably reach for the Volcom Women's Tundra Tech Sock so you'll have feet happy enough to go bell to bell. Rocking a tri-blend of quick drying synthetics, the Tundra also features a healthy dose of odor resistant and cozy merino wool, so you won't get 86'd from your ride home due to your unsavory-smelling feet once the boots come off.
- A cushy, heavyweight sock for skiing and snowboarding
- Tri-blend is sweat wicking and quick drying
- Merino is odor resistant to stave off the funk
- Cushion features yield a more comfortable fit
- Stay-up cuff keeps them in place and cuts slippage