If it's finally time to replace those tattered rags you've been calling snow pants, consider picking up the Volcom Women's Robson Pants for top performance, dry protection, and a stretch that'll feel more like a pair of trusted jeans. Their supple and movement-supporting polyester is enhanced with a two-layer membrane that'll stand up to flying snow, wind, and light amounts of rain below the snowline or on the mountaintop. Mesh-lined zippered vents allow you to cool your underlayers and epidermis as you hike up the bootpack or tour through the backcountry.
- Pant for skiing or snowboarding at the resort or backcountry
- V-Science membrane and critical sealed seams are water-resistant
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface helps seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined zippered vents support cooling when things heat up
- Stretchy slim fit is stylish and supports all-day movements
- Stone butt patch adds extra comfort on chairlift rides
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps pants locked down