- Detail Images
Enter Pat's realm.
You don't have to stomp massive spins, gap-to-wallride from bridges, or drop intimidating AK lines just because you're wearing the Volcom Men's Pat Moore Insulated Jacket—but it's ready to handle all of those things if you do. Designed for the needs of Pat Moore's burly riding style on everything from urban drops to crazy alpine faces, this jacket features a rugged waterproof shell paired with a removable Flight Jacket to keep you warm and dry all season. Wear them together in the worst weather, sport just the shell on milder days, or just wear the insulated inner jacket when grabbing post-shred beers in town.
The V-Science membrane and fully sealed seams keep raging blizzards and soaking sleet from seeping through and ruining your shred session. Mesh-lined vents release excess heat when you're sweating on demanding hikes for fresh turns. Volcom's signature Zip-Tech system provides a seamless connection with compatible Volcom pants, keeping snow from shooting inside with every blissful turn in the white room. Another impressive feature is the nicely sized hood, which easily fits over your helmet in stormy conditions. The hood has peripheral vision adjustment and goggle clips for a secure fit when it's blowing with hurricane-force winds.
- Reliable protection that handles the whole season
- V-Science in shell offers breathable waterproof protection
- Removable liner can be added for extra heat or worn alone
- Mesh lined underarm ventilation for dumping excess heat
- Zip-tech in snow skirt can attach to compatible pants
- Adjustable hood and cuffs help keep out pesky snow and wind