- Detail Images
Ready to shred.
Suit up in the Volcom Boys' Neolithic Insulated Jacket the next time you hit the resort. This weather-resistant shell is ideal for hitting the park on a warm spring day or carving fast and wide turns on a cold and clear winter morning. The shell is made with an 8k/8k material with critical taped seams, and the jacket is insulated with water-resistant polyfill for reliable warmth in wet weather. A host of mountain-friendly features include a helmet-compatible hood, adjustable powder skirt, and lift pass ring to ensure you have everything you need to have a killer time at the resort or your favorite urban zone.
- A hooded, insulated jacket for snowboarding at the resort
- 100% polyester face fabric is quick drying and breathable
- V-science 2-layer tech is water resistant and breathable
- 100g polyfill insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Critical taped seams keep all the important areas shedding water
- Zip tech pant-to-jacket interface locks out the moisture
- Helmet compatible hood helps beat back the wind and chill
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting into your kit