- Detail Images
For the street or mountain.
Equally at home on the street, or on the mountain, the Volcom Men's Lane TDS Parka is a stylish and insulated jacket for staying warm and on point wherever you want to rock the nexus of fashion and functionality. The water-resistant 3-layer shell fabric is buttressed by a super warm duck-down fill insulation for snuggy warmth from the chairlift to the walk to the office. The four-way stretch helps support your active movements when the contours of the mountain take over, and the zippered vents help release excess heat and moisture so your core can breathe after straight-lining 2,000 feet of knee-deep pow. And in case it's drizzling at the base, the TDS includes fully sealed seams, so it'll shed light precip with no problem.
- An insulated snow parka jacket for the street and mountain
- 80/20 Duck Down 600+ keeps your core insulated and warm
- 3-layer fabric with fully sealed seams lock out moisture
- 4-way stretch supports dynamic movements on the hill
- Zippered vents allow your core to breathe and purge heat
- Adjustable hood helps lock out the wind and chill
- Hidden zippered pocket for phone, media, and beer money