- Detail Images
Loose Enough To Move, Tight Enough To Look Cool.
Meet your new favorite pair of jeans. Volcom's Men's Kinkade Tapered Pant is made with nearly all cotton and closes with a sturdy metal button, so you know that you're dressing in the classics. This pant features a slight taper to the leg to ensure you're styling a sleek modern fit, but without being so tight that you feel like you can't move. There's even a second, secret phone pocket in one of the front pockets, which comes in handy when you need to pull your phone out quickly to snap a picture, but without losing that loose cash you have stashed in that pocket either.
- Solid jean built to move and last through seasons
- Hidden cell phone pocket for organization
- Tapered leg structure for comfy, but roomy fit
- Double belt loops for durability
- Classic metal button for long lasting, traditional fit
- Q & A
Runs on the large side of things.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
After buying these pants I have initial thoughts. They do run a little big. I am usually a 32 but went with the 33 because it was the only size in stock at the time and because I didn't know what the taper was going to be like. The 33 was HUGE and the 32's are still a little loose but fit and function great. Could have probably rocked a 31 but will stick with the 32.