Make a style statement while you blast airs in the terrain park with the help of the Volcom Women's Hexie Pant. This slim-fitting pant lets you bring your street style to the mountain, and it's equipped with the tech needed to keep you dry when the snow is coming down hard.
V-Science fabric and fully sealed seams block out wind, snow, and slush, while the V-Science breathable lining system keeps the fresh air flowing so you don't overheat during long runs. Inseam vents let you cool off in a hurry on warm spring afternoons. And when the powder piles up, Zip Tech lets you zip this jacket into Volcom Zip Tech-equipped pants to create an impenetrable barrier against snow.
- Snowboarding pants with a weather-combatting construction
- V-Science fabric shields you from the elements
- V-Science lining enhances breathability
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks on storm days
- Mesh-lined inseam vents cool you off on warm days
- Zip Tech lets you create impenetrable snow barrier
- Slim fit for a stylish, modern look
- Q & A
Not very flexible
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
Very cute design, but the fabric is really stiff and not very flexible. I boarded ok in them but I couldn't climb up in my truck very well. It was snowing and 25 degrees and I had a pair of leggings on under them and was a little chilly. The waist and length was perfect, too tight in the thighs for the type of fabric. My thighs are normal size.