Terreno Wet G2.0 TNT Tubeless Tire
Terreno Wet G2.0 Tire
Despite our contesting, Mother Nature has a knack of hitting us with obscene amounts of rain in the shoulder-seasons. Now, don't get us wrong, we appreciate when moisture comes and settles down the dust after some scorching summer weeks, but when the downpours just don't let up we've got to make some adjustments to our getup in order to get out. You can start with administering a shell to shed water, but don't forget about tossing some wet-ready rubber on your hoops, like Vittoria's Terreno Wet G2.0 Tires. This tire features fast-rolling tread that's equipped with siping for maintaining flexibility on slick surfaces, with generous cleaning channels to guide mud and debris away from the traction point. Alternating center ridges roll exceptionally fast, and offer forward-rolling traction.
The Terreno Wet G2.0 tire features Vittoria's TNT casing, which means it quickly seals for the benefits of running lower air pressure and gaining bump compliance in tubeless form. Then, the 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G+Isotech for smoother rolling, longer tread life, and outstanding traction.
- A wet-weather tire for when off-road adventures get muddy
- TNT casing is tubeless-ready with supple 120 TPI carcass
- 3C compound with Graphene for smooth-rolling longevity
- Cleaning channels guide mud and debris away
- Full knob siping keep tread flexible on slick surfaces
- Item #VIT005Y
- 3C Graphone 2.0
- 700c x 31mm, 700c x 33mm, 700c x 38mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- Claimed Weight
- [31mm] 13.8oz (390g), [33mm] 14.5oz (410g), [38mm] 1lb 1.6oz (500g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.