Terreno Mix G2.0 Tire
Conditions can be variable, and few of us are willing to change out our tires just because the forecast calls for an afternoon downpour. Instead of stressing about whether to set up your steed for wet or dry conditions, be prepared for it all with Vittoria's Tereno Mix G2.0 Tubeless Tires. These tires feature Vittoria's 3C Rubber compound with Graphene2.0 for smooth rolling, and a long lifespan. A TNT tubeless-ready casing combines with the compound to add an additional layer of protection, and quickly seals so you can enjoy the benefits of running lower air pressure, and gain in bump compliance.
These do-it-all tires handle a bit of everything when you're unsure of what the day has in store for you. That's because of it's versatile tread that features spaced, ramped center lugs for fast-rolling power on the straightaways, and shedding mud. Open shoulder lugs boost traction across off-road surfaces, and amplify traction when cornering in dusty off-road conditions, or open grass fields on CX days.
- Versatile grip for variable gravel and CX days
- 3C compound with Graphene for smooth-rolling longevity
- TNT casing is tubeless-ready with supple 120 TPI carcass
- Sidewall protection prevents flats over rough terrain
- Open shoulder lugs grab onto gravel, dirt, and grass
- Smooth-rolling center for fast-rolling performance
- Item #VIT005W
- 3C Graphene 2.0
- 700c x 31mm, 700c x 33mm, 700c x 38mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- Claimed Weight
- [31mm] 13.4oz (380g), [33mm] 14.8oz (420g), [38mm] 1lb 1.6oz (500g)
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.