Why We Like The Rubino Pro G2.0 Limited Edition Tire - Clincher
Vittoria is known for its Italian-made tires that are catered to decisive riders and racers. No matter if it's training, long-distance days, or racing, Vittoria has a tire versatile enough to be what you need. With the Rubino Pro G2.0 Limited Edition Tire, graphene is used to offer outstanding performance for this all-around road tire. It's one that's suited just as well for high-intensity training as it is for sprinting to the front of the pack in a race. We like the versatility and longevity of the Rubino Pro G2.0 Limited Edition Tire thanks to a long-lasting tread and 3C compound with graphene.
- A durable tire that's versatile enough for training and racing
- 3C and Graphene 2.0 compound is long-lasting and durable
- 150TPI nylon casing stands up against punctures and flats
- Long-lasting tread is tough and up for anything
- All-around road tire that's perfect for racing to daily riding
- Folding, non-tubeless version maintains light weight
- Item #VITC03M
- 3C Graphene 2.0
- 700x23mm, 700x25mm, 700x28mm, 700x30mm
- clincher, not hookless compatible
- [700 x 25mm] 100-130
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.