Why We Like The Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
Ideal for more technical cross-country courses or tamer trail riding, we use the all-new Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire from Vittoria for its fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces. Its densely packed and low profile knob configuration allows the Mezcal to cover more trail with less effort and its alternating center-ridge tread holds that speed. Cornering, braking, and climbing traction weren't overlooked though, and its numerous effective edges bite hard for impressive grip.
This particular version of the Mezcal is built using Vittoria's XC Trial casing with a 120TPI nylon casing and a reinforced sidewall for added protection on rocky trails and a tubeless-ready folding Aramid bead. Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0.
- Fast-rolling mountain bike tire for tech XC or trails
- Small, closely-packed knobs lower rolling resistance
- Additional sidewall protection layer stands up to sharp rocks
- 120 nylon casing is lightweight and durable
- Numerous effective edges improve cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- Graphane 2.0 in the 4C compound balances grip, rolling resistance, and
- Item #VIT004B
- 4C Graphane 2.0
- 29 x 2.1in, 29 x 2.25in, 29 x 2.35in, 29 x 2.6in
- [29 x 2.25] max 58psi
- Tubeless-Ready Aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.1in] 1lb 8oz (680g), [29 x 2.25in] 1lb 9.6oz (725g), [29 x 2.35in] 1lb 9.9oz (735g), [29 x 2.6in] 1lb 14.7oz (870g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cross-country, trail
4 based on 19 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.