- Detail Images
Warm, stretchy, and eco-friendly.
Ending a surf session early because of the cold is always a humbling experience, so instead of paddling in first, reach for the Vissla Men's The North Seas 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit and outlast all butr the heartiest of surfer bros and brodettes. The V-Foam neoprene is super stretchy and lightweight, plus the 4/3mm thickness is rated all the way down to 50F, so unless you're tackling some semi-arctic swell, you should be covered. The chest-zip entry is eaasy to get in and out of, plus it integrates a flushless collar so cold water won't ruin your hard-won core heat. Thermal hollow fiber lining helps retain heat and lend a quick-drying capacity so it'll be warm and toasty for tomorrow morning's dawn patrol, plus, the North Seas includes a secure loop so you can keep your car key on your person and not worry about someone rummaging through your unattended beach gear pile.
- A neoprene wetsuit for cold-condition ocean and river surfing
- V-Foam is stretchy lightweight, and relatively easy to put on
- 4/3 neoprene rated down to water temperatures of 50F+
- Hollow fiber lining is holds in heat and dries out quick
- Eco-friendly fabric is bluesign-approved—causes less harm
- Chest-zip entry is easy to use and has flushless collar
- Power seam is super durable and flexible for more warmth
- Secure key-cord lets you keep your car key on you at all times