- Detail Images
Sneaker Meets Hiking Boot.
Leave it to you to go for a hike on one of the hotter spring days yet. Though, since you have the Vasque Women's Inhaler II GTX Hiking Boot laced to your foot, you'll be trekking in comfort. As its name suggests, the Inhaler provides passive, yet substantial ventilation that keeps your foot feeling cool, comfortable, and dry.
To achieve this, the Inhaler features a generous helping of mesh inserts that promote ample breathability, in turn reducing hot spots and chafing often caused by the buildup of moisture and foot funk. Meanwhile, the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort insert provides waterproof protection and unencumbered breathability. So should that hot spring weather bring the rain, you'll be well protected. A dual-density EVA footbed and molded EVA midsole attenuate shock, offer day-long support and comfort, and touts just-enough stiffness underfoot to assure you stay well defended against trail-side obstacles. Additionally, the Vasque exclusive, Vibram Pneumatic Megagrip outsole touts some serious rip-and-grip, offering stable footing regardless of what kind of terrain or conditions lay ahead.
- A slim, low-profile hiking boot for hot weather hiking
- Mesh inserts provide unencumbered ventilation
- Gore-Tex membrane safeguards foot from moisture
- Low-profile lacing system assures a comfortable fit
- EVA midsole and footed provide day-long support
- Exclusive Vibram outsole maintains rip and grip