- Detail Images
Skate style that weathers the storm.
Combining their comprehensive knowledge of snow boot and skate shoe design, the Vans Women'sU Sk8-hi 46 Mte Dx Boot is a great option for the ski bum living in a ski town, or someone living in the big city, but still wanting element-ready construction and a skate-culture aesthetic. The weather-resistant leather and canvas upper, heat-retention layer, and an insulating lining keep your feet happy and dry for the walk to the ski hill, office, or farmer's market on a drizzly day. A vulcanized lug outsole yields solid traction on pavement, dirt, and the just-thawed parking lot. Plus, the UltraCush footbed is shock absorbing for long-lasting comfort on big-city walkabouts and weekend forays into the hills.
- A hip, element-ready high top for ski towns, and the city
- Lather and canvas upper is weather-resistant for rain and snow
- Heat-retention layer + warm lining keeps your feet insulated
- Vulcanized outsole handles wet and slick surfaces like a boss
- UltraCush insoles are shock absorbing for all-day foot comfort
- Reinforced toecaps improve all-around durability
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My wife wears these shoes, here’s her take: I love my vans in the summer time and bought these to kick around in after skiing. They fit great and have gotten many compliments.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love Van boots. They are all I wear in the snow. They are waterproof, have grippy souls, and have a warm inside.