- Detail Images
For the urban dweller.
Crowded subway platforms, bustling sidewalks, and rain-soaked city streets are the home turf of the Vans Men's Transit Line Old Skool DX Skate Shoe. Its classic silhouette and all-grey colorway give it a timeless, versatile look that works whether you're biking around town in chino shorts or meeting friends for happy hour in jeans, and the iconic Vans side stripe and checkerboard insert add subtle style touches. The water-repellent upper keeps your foot protected through wet weather, because life in the city doesn't stop for rain.
- Perfectly suited to the urban grind
- Water-repellent uppers aren't afraid of wet weather
- UltraCush sockliner provides all-day comfort
- Padded collars offer cushy, supportive feel
- Waffle-tread outsole for flexibility and traction
- Q & A
Sharp looking shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9.0
Like the looks and fit. Normally wear a 9.5, but a 9.0 in this shoe.
old school touch
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
a touch of old school with new technology