Give the people what they want.
You'll always want to take one more lap when you're wearing the Vans Women's Encore Boa Snowboard Boot. It offers out-of-the-box comfort, a lightweight feel, and a versatile all-mountain flex that lets you shred every aspect of the mountain. Boa Coiler lacing lets you cinch up the perfect fit with the simple and quick twist of a dial. And, the medium-soft flex makes it easy to initiate turns and get loose in the park, but yet remains supportive enough to handle jumps and technical terrain.
The Reverse Waffle outsole features rubber with Vans' iconic waffle tread for reliable traction and hard-wearing durability that can stand up to rocky terrain or seasons spent on frozen streets. A heat-moldable Flex liner gives nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam, and the heat-retaining temperature shield reflects body heat back to your foot for extra warmth without added weight.
- A beginner-friendly boot for learning, park, and groomer laps
- Softer flex is forgiving and great for learners and park rats
- Boa tightening system is quick and easy to use on the go
- Tri-Fit-X liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Molded UltraCush EVA footbed absorbs shock and cuts chatter
- Internal web harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- Vanslite soles have EVA injection for response and board feel
- Open-cell foam interior adds comfort and all-day wearability