Make the most of it.
You only get to snowboard so many times a season, so why waste any of that precious on-snow time suffering through uncomfortable boots or fiddling with laces in the parking lot? Start enjoying yourself from run number one with the Vans Men's Brystal Boa Snowboard Boot. It offers out-of-the-box comfort so there's no painful break-in period, and the single Boa dial means you can lock in the fit perfectly every time with the quick and easy twist of a dial. Heat-moldable panels in the liner and a cushy V1 footbed provide a supportive and comfortable fit, and the reverse waffle tread outsole offers excellent grip when you're hiking a ridge or navigating icy parking lots. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and shred.
- Out-of-the-box comfort for instant shredding satisfaction
- Softer flex offers easy control and comfort
- Boa dial lets you lock in the fit in seconds
- Heat-moldable liner panels conform to foot
- V1 footbed for cushioning and support
- Reverse Waffle tread rubber outsole is grippy and durable