Uvex's JAKK+ Helmet is lightweight, comfortable, and offers a low-profile aesthetic that looks great on the mountain. Its hardshell construction is impressively lightweight, and works to distribute energy upon impact, while the inner shell helps to absorb shock. The ventilation system is completely adjustable, allowing you to take control of your on-mountain comfort, and the fully removable, washable liner ensures things stay smelling fresh, even after a long day of spring skiing. For a secure, customized fit, Uvex added its IAS 3D system, which allows you to make micro-adjustments to the fit for maximum security and comfort.
- Comfortable helmet for skiing and snowboarding
- Hardshell construction distributes impact energy
- Inner shell helps to absorb shock
- Adjustable ventilation system for customized temperature control
- Liner is removable and fully washable for all-season freshness
- Adjustable fit system offers a secure, customizable fit
- Natural sound system keeps ears warm without compromising hearing