- Detail Images
Warmth in a snap.
Equal parts innovative and classically styled, the United by Blue Men's Bison Snap Jacket offers an unequivocally dapper look and subtle warmth that's at home in the city or the woods. The Bison Snap features a durable exterior and water-resistant treatment that sheds light moisture and protects you from precipitation. Additionally, the B100 insulation is interwoven with bison fibers and recycled polyester for premium temperature regulation and thermal efficiency—so you stay cozy even when the temperatures are less than comfortably cool. A snap front placket promotes an iconic look and the bevvy of pockets keep all of your necessities close.
- A dapper, workwear-inspired jacket for city or woods
- Water-resistant exterior protects against light precipitation
- Bison insulation regulates temperature and wicks away moisture
- Snap front placket offers a classic, steadfast look
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Slightly tailored fit promotes a streamlined feel
- Q & A
Stylish and Functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
This is my go to jacket for the fall and winter. It is perfect as an all around casual piece and I also love to wear mine skiing. Keeps you warm on the lift and unsnapping lets you gets some airflow if you are boot packing or skinning. Plus - made in Chicago with a Bison Fiber insulation! There are no other jackets out there like this one!!!
I am 6'4 and 200 lbs and I went with the XL. I am lanky and that is why I sized up to the XL.
Sign me Up
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Bison Snap Jacket is a go-to casual item in the fall and winter. The jacket is warm, comfortable and looks great. United by Blue used repurposed bison fur and recycled poly for the insulation, AND will pull a pound of garbage out of the world's waterways with every garment sold. Love that the company gives back.
I am 6'4, 180lbs and I am sort of between sizes (because I am lanky). I ended up in the XL.