Lightweight warmth for running in cool conditions.
Run swiftly down scenic river paths on crisp autumn mornings with the Under Armour Men's Threadborne Run 1/4-Zip Shirt regulating your core temperature. UA Threadborne Microthread fabric pulls moisture off your body as you start to perspire, meaning you'll stay pleasantly dry and comfortable without overheating during long-distance runs and training sessions. Unlike other polyester-based tops, this fabric reduces the static cling you've come to expect from synthetic performance pieces. It's finished with an anti-odor treatment that eliminates funky odors from taking up residency when you're perspiring heavily.
- Adds lightweight warmth for running on cool mornings
- Threadborne Microthread fabric is quick-drying and anti-cling
- Four-way stretch fabrication is ideal for running and training
- Anti-odor treatment prevents funky build-up after sweating
- Semi-fitted design sits closely without restricting motion
- Reflective logo pops vividly when you're running after dark