- Detail Images
If you've stared lustfully from afar at Under Armour's impossibly light running shoes for years now, lamenting their lack of support for your hopelessly overpronating feet, think again before you resign yourself to never being able to run in a pair. At last, Under Armor's adapted its penchant for light and seamless to runners who need stability in their lives with the Speedform Europa Running Shoe. With the same minimal, almost futuristic design of the rest of its running line, the Speedform Europa proves that support doesn't have to mean clunky and traditional.
Under Armour uses medial and heel posting, much like other brands do, to provide gentle guidance when your foot makes contact with the ground. This firmer material encourages more efficient biomechanics, especially when you begin to tire late in a run, while soft and springy Charged cushioning throughout the rest of the midsole absorbs impact and offsets the firmer feel with a bit of cush. As you at last experience the airy, seamless mesh uppers and sock-like fit of an Under Armor shoe, you won't pay the price with achy knees and shin splints later on.
- Run supported in Under Armor's first-ever stability shoe
- Versatile 8mm drop encourages midfoot landings
- Airy mesh uppers mold to your foot and breathe as you run
- Compressed Charged midsole lends a responsive feel
- Coreshort midfoot panels provide security to midfoot
- Posting and stability plate discourage overpronation
- TPU heel counter enhances support